Sunday, April 28, 2013

April 6, 2013
They are only little one time...good night homework-I'm going to cuddle with some shorties!


February 17, 2013
Like Mother, Like Daughter
I Love, Love, Love the little extra time that I get to spend with my daughter. I remember when I was pregnant with her, there was nothing more that I wanted than a girl. Yes, I was one of "those" people who said "as long as it's healthy I don't care if I have a girl or a boy"...well, I was totally lying through my teeth! 8 1/2 years later here we are celebrating her 1/2 Birthday. We've had some great days and some very challenging days, but nonetheless, I love her with all my heart! This afternoon we had a date out on the town...just the two of us, shopping and getting lost in conversation about all the things important to an 8 (& 1/2) year old. It was so nice to take the time out of our CrAzY, hEcTiC schedule just to reconnect, just the two of us...I love that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment